Darkwing Duck Featured in New Poll For Disney Infinity

Thursday, July 23, 2015
Someone is happy.
Okay, do not let the image above confuse you. But like Maki, there is something to be excited about.

Today on Disney's blog a new poll surfaced that called upon fans to vote for what Disney character they wished to join the line-up in the popular game known as Disney Infinity. And one of the those characters is the terror that flaps in the night, Darkwing Duck! *Insert fangirl scream and glee here.*


As some of you might know the beloved masked mallard was poised to be part of the upcoming addition to the game, but lost his place in a previous poll to Olaf. Yeah, I was no happy authoress when I heard that.

Even though I have not actually really talked about Darkwing here-but I did a post all about him- the series is very much a huge deal to me. So the prospect of him being in the game is massive, as not only means I finally get a Darkwing figure to display and love to death, it also can open the doors to getting rest of the series released and who knows what else.

The poll is live, but for how long remains to be seen. Even though as I write this Darkwing is indeed in the lead that can change. So if you will vote for him. 

Because it really does matter and could cause a chain reaction. Darkwing more than needs this, he deserves this.

My (late) reviews and first impressions from this anime season are on the way and have been derailed by Camp NaNoWriMo, but I promise they will be coming. So keep a eye out for them!

Thank you all for reading- more is to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment